Coaches Note #1 Dec 10 2020

 This email is the first of many that I'll send you throughout the REV project. Knowing that it's easy to overwhelm people with email, I'll work to send one email a week about the project on Thursdays. I'll call these coach's notes. 


My goal with these emails is to share resources, answer questions, check progress, and let you know what's coming up. As we add new people to the team, I'll be sure to add them to the list as well. We can also discuss whether an email is the best way to get the message out. I'm considering a few other tools, but for now, we'll stick with email.

Resources
- Attached are four resources that I hope will be helpful.

REV Job Descriptions doc - this is a nice summary of the various jobs that are part of the REV process.

We will be working on completing three additional attachments with exercises early on in the process: stakeholder mapping, mission alignment, and stakeholder engagement questions.



Questions
- No questions came in this week. Be sure to send me anything that's on your mind, and I'll include the question and my response each week. 

Progress?
Forming the REV team is the most important thing to be doing right now. How has community recruitment been going? I'm happy to help if you've encountered any roadblocks.

What's Next:
- Jan. 14th is the REV kickoff (see attached agenda). Please be sure to get the message to your team and encourage them all to attend. 
- Please send me a contact list with the name, address, email, and phone number of all the REV team members.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneurial Development Profile

Coach Note #4 - Preparing for Team Meeting

Coach Note #5: Team meeting #2