Coach Note #2 - Dec. 17th 2020

 Resources

  • Attached is a draft of the scorecard that we’ve been working on for the REV program. I thought it might be helpful for you all to see some of the ideas we have for important milestones in the program. The team of coaches will continue to refine this in the coming month, so the final version might have a few modifications. 



Questions

  • No questions sent in this week. Feel free to send some for next week.

 

Progress

  • How has team recruitment been going? 

What's Next

  • Jan. 14th is the REV kickoff. Please be sure to get the message to your team and encourage them all to attend. 
  • Please send me a contact list with the name, address, email, and phone number of all the REV team members.
  • Do you want to schedule a meeting with the Springfield core team after the January 14 gathering with the other REV communities? 
    • The purpose would be to review the path ahead and begin to discuss priorities/energy areas. I can be pretty flexible in terms of the time of day and prefer an online meeting. The UMN has some restrictions on in-person meetings for staff but I can do a special request if social distancing and other precautions are taken. So if the group wants to do an in-person, I'll try to make that work too. 
    • Plan for 60-90 minutes (at least 60 but if the group is up for 90 minutes for the first one to get organized - that's great). 
  • I’ll be taking some time off the last week of December, so won’t be sending out a coach note that week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrepreneurial Development Profile

Coach Note #4 - Preparing for Team Meeting

Coach Note #5: Team meeting #2